Preserving Your Assets And Wealth With An Individualized Plan
- Living wills
- Durable powers of attorney
- Health care directives
- HIPAA releases
- Revocable living trusts
- Special-needs trusts
- Qualified income trusts
- Asset protection trusts
By working one-on-one with our clients through every stage of the process, our lawyers can assess what estate planning or related elder law tools can help you get the most out of your assets and income under Tennessee statutes so that you can be comfortable and secure when the unexpected happens.
The Benefits Of Comprehensive Estate And Elder Law Planning
Tell us about your concerns and how you define success, and we will help you create a comprehensive estate plan that can do more than just determine who receives your assets through a will. With the inclusion of critical estate planning and asset protection tools, you can:
- Protect your assets and wealth, ensuring that your life-savings are not consumed by long-term care costs in a nursing home or elder care facility
- Make your wishes clear regarding future health care decisions should you be unable to communicate
- Choose someone to make financial and health care choices for you if you cannot make those choices yourself
- Preserve eligibility for important public benefit programs through special needs or supplemental needs trust
Do Not Face A Future Filled With Unanswered Questions. Call Us Today.
A well-thought-out estate plan can provide peace of mind, security and stability in life’s uncertain times. With a comprehensive estate plan, you can simplify this process for yourself and loved ones. Contact Mark E. Tillery, Attorney at Law, online or call our office in Knoxville at 865-693-2500 to schedule a free initial phone consultation. We can deliver a plan that is tailored to your individual needs. Here, you’ll get the personal service, strategic analysis and effective guidance you need for estate planning, elder law and probate.